When planning out the UI, my focus was on a clear path to booking, with multiple CTA points along the landing page’s story.
I decided to not to use Greeked copy and instead write my own, so I could make sure each module was presenting relevant information about the exhibit.
I also wanted to create a fun color scheme without getting too carried away with the palette, so after sketching out a wireframe, I created a style tile and stuck to that for the visual design. To keep it kid-friendly, I used circles, bubbles, and pill shapes with a sans-serif. DIN looked like the closest font to the logo, and the typeface works well for both headline and body copy.